Sunday 8 September 2013

MUA Pro Brow - Ultimate Eyebrow Kit

Been after this item for a while, it was out of stock and then I just forgot to pick it up.

The ultimate eyebrow kit is a mini palette with which you can shape, shade and highlight your brows.




Its a nice little compact size with a good mirror in the lid. The kit includes a pair of mini tweezers, an angled brush, 3 shades and a finishing gel. It nice and simple to use: shape the brows with the tweezers, use one of the shades to fill in the brows and set with the gel, lightest shade can be used for highlighting but I feel for me its still a bit dark for my pale skin. I haven't taken a photo of my own eyebrows just yet though going to get them waxed next week. For £3.50 you can't go wrong. 


You can purchase the kit from superdrug and MUA store online for £3.50, completely worth it! 

Have you tried this kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx