Monday 15 July 2013

Charity Shop Bargains!

Something a bit different for me, I love going to charity shops, you can get some really great deals from them, bought a lot of mine and my daughters clothes this year from the various charity shops that we have around Prestwich, we have many! 

Today my mum bought me these from the cancer research shop, my favourite for clothes they always seem to have something really nice. All items cost £3 each, except the shoes.


These shoes are a brand called Fornarina, I have never heard of them but from what I could see online they can be quite expensive, I got these for £5! Bit higher than my usual shoes but I will definitely be wearing them on my birthday night out.



I am loving asymmetrical skirts at the moment, bought a dip hem one the other day, this was only £3 just my kind of thing.


Well, who doesn't love Fame! Not too keen on the writing underneath, but the top is nice and its an 8! and it fits! very happy. Originally George by Asda.


Final skirt, i love sara skirts and this is quite summery! Originally from Matalan.

I might make a habit of any bargains I pick up, try and add variety to my blog, anything you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx