Sunday 7 July 2013

MoneySupermarket’s Big Night In

Another great comp from Money Supermarket. This time it was to host a big night in. 
http://www.moneysupermarket.com/home-insurance/competitions/big-night-in/

Now I have only just started letting my little girl stay with her dad at the weekends so this was perfect timing for me!

Invited my cousin and a friend round for drinks and dominos! I'm usually too poor for dominos! 




We got the feed 4 for £20 deal, and went large haha. I bought another drink but forgot to take a photo! And a night in isnt complete without ben and jerrys! Spent the night sat outside which I never get to do because I'm mostly alone, then went in to listen to music when it got a bit chilly.

It was a nice night and glad I had the chance to do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx