Tuesday 30 July 2013

Budget Bucket List

I hardly ever get tagged in things so this is a fun one to do. I have done a few competitions with MoneySupermarket now, and this is another one. To enter I just need to list a budget bucket list item, and an extravagant one. 

To see the competition click here

My budget one is the hardest to think of, I have so many things in life that I want but not many would make much of a difference to how I save money. I have just purchased a DSLR, the Nikon D3100, and at the moment all I can really do is point and click! I would like to maybe go on a little course or something to help me get the most out of it, learn the right tricks, get some accessories like a timer shutter release.




My extravagant, money is no object, is one of a few holidays I would like to treat myself to. This particular one I would take my cousin and 2 aunties to Maine in America. We are all huge Stephen King Fans, and as any fan will know most of his books are set in Maine! Fiction and non fiction towns! 
Another big part of the trip would be going to find his house because it just looks amazing, and who knows we could run into Mr King himself.


To enter I also need to invite 3 others to have a go and my choices are:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx