Thursday 18 July 2013

Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick: Mauve Toujours, On and On Pink, Ultimate Blush, Persistently Pink

Just a post for my little collection, I first bought Mauve Toujours because it is my favourite colour lipstick, anything with mauve and I just have to buy it because I think it suits me the most. Then because I liked it so much I have picked up others along the way.

L-R Persistently Pink, Ultimate Blush, On and On Pink, Mauve Toujours

L-R Mauve Toujours, On and On Pink, Ultimate Blush, Persistently Pink 
L-R Mauve Toujours, On and On Pink, Ultimate Blush, Persistently Pink
I got really annoyed taking photos because I just couldn't pick up the actual shades. Next to each other you can really see the pink tones in on and on pink but it makes the orange tones in ultimate blush stand out. They all have the same formula, they smell like berries, its gorgeous, just like the other maybelline lipstick that had the scent of oranges, its so nice to not just have the vanilla flavour.

Now they go on easy enough, but on the lips, the don't feel dry but its not easy to run your lips together! I thought it was really strange at first but I am used to it now, just like the Revlon Suede lipsticks. I wouldn't say they last 14 hours, but I got a few hours of wear with eating before I had to touch up.

Another thing I found worked well, just experimenting, I put on and on pink on the top lip and ultimate blush on the bottom, rubbed them together before they dried and I thought it made a really nice colour.

They retail at £6.99 each and at superdrug it is 2 for £10 at the moment.

Have you tried these before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx