Monday 15 July 2013

Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara and Free Bag @ Superdrug

When this mascara came out, I loved the look of it, the packaging really drew me in, but to me, all mascara is the same, no matter what the shape the brush, what it says it will do, I just think they all do the same thing! However when I went into superdrug this morning I saw that if you bought it you got a free little bag with it, and the bags are gorgeous so I found myself not resisting any more.


There was a choice of 2 bags, the other one is pink with multicoloured spots, I just love this one though. The mascara is £4.99.



The bag opens up to a second mini zip bag which is attached by press studs, theres another zip compartment and a place for brushes, I think its a great little bag to put in your day bag with the make up you use during the day, I certainly think I will stock it up with an eyeliner and a lipstick for when I am out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx