Saturday 29 June 2013

Mini Body Shop Haul

I got  an email about 40% off EVERYTHING at The Body Shop, including sale items, I don't usually shop at The Body Shop because it is too expensive, but this deal was too good to miss! I didn't want to spend more than £10 because I have no money, also had a code for a free lip balm.

In the end I ended up spending £6, and I got this:


Pre discount it came to a tenner. The Love Your Body card is usually £5 but you got it free if you spent over £5! With it you get 10% off purchases, a free gift worth £5 on your birthday and free gifts after so many purchases over £10. Its only valid a year, but can be renewed.


This is the free lip balm, my shop only had toffee by the time I could get there, also got my mum to pick me one up too :D


This spiced vanilla lip balm was the only one in the shop, I love the tin and it was only £1.50! Its a bit thin, and I find all Body Shop lip balms taste funny, but I love the smell. one of my favourites.


Born Lippy lip balm in Guava, again I find it a bit greasy and doesn't taste as nice as it smells, but it smells too good to care! 


I needed to buy something to take me over the £5 for the card, and there was a tub of these at the till, I absolutely love coconut, especially from The Body Shop. It's like the sanitising gels, you put it on, rub it in and it just disappears, smells lovely.


I have wanted to the the rainforest shampoo for a while, I was waiting for my ginger shampoo to run out, but this a nice little trial size of it before buying a full bottle. This is silicone, sulfate, colourant and paraben free. A great cleansing shampoo if you have a build up of product on your hair or if it gets greasy easily. I was worried it would leave my hair dry, it can be dry sometimes, but it left it nice and soft, I used the comb to brush the conditioner through, just because it came with it really.

I am glad I have had this opportunity to get some Body Shop products at an affordable price, I will definitely be on the look out for more sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx