Thursday 6 June 2013

17 Seventeen Holographic Nail Polish

Only the other day when I was not so impressed with a China Glaze holo I was saying that there needs to be more affordable holos out there, lo and behold I go to Boots and the Seventeen range had one! 

At only £3.99 its the perfect price, had to pick it up right away.



This is actually my favourite holo so far. I prefer it to china glaze and to the GOSH holographic heroes, which is only made to last 24 hours, this lasts a few days before chipping. I used 2 coats to cover the nail, and no topcoat, using a top coat can ruin the effect. Now we finally have sun, its time to bring out the holo nail polish. I love it. The gorgeous rainbow effect it has, I can't stop looking at my nails when I have it on.


I hope I have captured it well. The photo below is what it looks like it normal light, just a nice glittery/metallic silver:


I really really hope 17 bring out some more colours in the holo range, I will definitely buy them all.

You can purchase it in store and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx