Sunday 9 June 2013

Barry M Confetti Swatch Part 1: Dolly Mixture and Marshmallow

I bought these a while ago now, I think superdrug put them out earlier than they were supposed to be, it was during 3 for 2 so I thought I should buy them. 


They weren't the original ones I wanted, they should be available on Tuesday.

Marshmallow consists of pink strands, it isn't my favourite. Dolly Mixture is great though, its a mix of orange, yellow, blue and pink.


The bottles are amazing, I love the lids. I have put one coat of confetti over the Limited Edition summer paints. You can layer it over colours or you can just use it on its own, but it would take quite a few coats, and removal would be a bit hard! Marshmallow doesn't really work with green it seems to have changed colour, but I really love Dolly Mixture over this pink, in fact I cant wait to try it over other colours, even if removing it is a pain.


Hopefully this is close enough to get a good look, I will have to try Marshmallow over a white or pink to see if it will show up better.

Confetti effect is available at Boots, Superdrug and Barry M online for £3.99 each. Next week I will be buying the green and blue

Have you tried any yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx