Tuesday 11 June 2013

Mini Bourjois Haul

At the moment Bourjois is 3 for 2 in superdrug, and with 3 items you get a free pair of sunglasses! I just couldn't resist.

 I have never bought anything from Bourjois before, its a little bit expensive for me, when I used to work at next, there was a Bourjois stand and I was always looking at it, I loved the little pots and the shape of the polish bottles, but I still never bought anything. I have been looking at, and needing the So Matt top coat for so long, and my current nail polish remover is awful.



It was the sunglasses that really sold it for me, I needed some, even though the sun seems to have disappeared.


I have never enjoyed a nail polish remover more than this. Theres a little foam pad with a hole in the middle, you just put your finger, twist and voila! The nail polish is gone, I haven't tried it on glitter yet but I have read that it does work. This cost £4.99 and was my free item. Oh also it smells so nice! Not from the bottle, but once its on the nails you can smell the red berries, and the scent lasts.


My little superdrug doesn't have many good nail polish colours to choose from, this is what stood out the most for me. So Laque in Amande Défilé. Its a really nice mint green, but I was disappointed that it took 3 coats! The first two were so patchy, I think because it cost more than my usual nail polish at £5.99, I expected good coverage. Its supposed to last 10 days, we shall see! 


And here is what I have been after the most! It was the last one in the shop, So Matt Top Coat. I cannot wait to try this out on every polish that I own, I just love the matte effect. This is just one coat, and I don't know if its because its a higher priced polish but it feels so smooth! More smooth than I have ever felt a nail polish to be. This cost £5.99 also.

So there is my mini haul and first ever Bourjois purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx