Tuesday 18 June 2013

Fashionista from MUA Custom PPQ Palette

I am in such a good mood right now, thought I would do another post. 

As a hobby, spare time kinda thing, I fill out online surveys, and get paid for it, just got £30 amazon voucher plus £15 yesterday, so I have just gone and spent it all, so excited, I love getting post, even better when I didn't spend any money!

So back to the post, when MUA announced they were selling Fashionista products, I had to check it out, I didn't know the brand previously but I was intrigued by the custom palettes. You pick a palette of 4 or 6 and fill it with eyeshadows, blushers and bronzers of your choice.

I think I am too pale for bronzers but I wanted to try one so I picked one which hopefully wont stand out too much.



I chose the PPQ Limited Edition A/W12 palette because it looks like animal print, and I just love animal print. This might be a geeky thing too, but I absolutely love the look of 3 of my choices, they remind me of planets.

I got Blusher - New York, Bronzer - Rome, Eyeshadow - Icey, Eyeshadow - Trendsetter. I have been wearing the blusher and trendsetter eyeshadow since it arrived, I am not confident enough to do a full picture though, I hate taking my own photo! The blusher is just the right shade for me I think.



 Swatches of them, in the order they are on the palette. It's not as good as seeing them on I know, the last eyeshadow looks more purple on, its a purple/grey with more than just a shimmer, little pieces of glitter, I tried to get a close up of it:


It highlights the pieces of glitter, as best as I could.

The custom palette at the moment is 4 shades for £7 or 6 shades for £10. They are a great size, the lid of the palette is also a mirror, a proper sized one too, when I have more money I will definitely invest in more, especially if they bring out any more limited edition packaging.

The palette on its own is £2! and each individual shade is £1.65, so you can replace them once they run out or fancy a change. 

I am converted, and really pleased with this, I think I am definitely going to get more of the mosaic eyeshadow, I just love how they look.

Have you made a custom palette? Link me and I will check it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx