Thursday 25 April 2013

My Tattoos!

Today I got two new tattoos, making my total a nice even 10. Going to stop for a while though, had my fill of needles, but I love my tattoos so I thought I would make a post showing them off. I got my first tattoo when I was 15 so that was 10 years ago, ouch. Feeling old


 So this is my tramp stamp, it was the second tattoo I ever got and I was about 15 so you can see why its not the best i have got! If a place is going to tattoo a 15 year old don't expect quality!


 Then came my first MJ tattoo, I was about 16 and to convince my mum to let me it had to be something small and in a place that no one could ever see, so I got this little logo on my hip.


I think I was 18 or almost 18 when I got this one. Its a purple and black butterfly on my left shoulder.


Hard to get a picture of this one and keep it classy! This is one of my favourites, and finally done at a really nice tattoo studio.


This I got as a cover up for my very first tattoo, it was awful, awful shop. If you look closely you can just about see 2 of the bats that were part of it. Great tattoo, it even went back to normal after having a child! Which I was happy about.


I  got this tattoo the day after he died :( I was almost crying but not from the pain haha, also one of my favourites.


I got this one after my daughter was born, thats her name and I wanted something extra so I got the deathly hallows with a twist! I think the final film had just been on or had about to, but I have followed harry potter for over half my life so it seemed like the right tattoo to get. This was in 2010


I got too poor for tattoos after my girl was born, so skip 3 years later to 2013. A new shop opens up in prestwich, sorry mum studio, and I was excited to finally have a decent shop here, and I had a bit extra money to be able to save up.
First I got the phoenix, its a really pretty bird and it is also a little nod to harry potter, again.


Which brings us to the two I got today, my THIRD MJ tattoo and Stephen Kings signature. The SK one on my ribs was the most painful tattoo I have ever had, I was lay there thinking I would rather give birth than have a tattoo there, ever again.



So I am officially done with needles and tattoos for at least a few years now haha. I have had my fun, time to focus on paying for my childminding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx