Friday 26 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Collection Lychee and Greenberry Swatch and Review

Been neglecting my blog a bit, I have plenty of swatches to upload but just not feeling it at the moment. Plus I have my mums old sewing machine so I am playing around with that at the moment. I have my first GlossyBox on the way and I am referring my cousin to sky so we both get £75 voucher which can be spent in boots, saving myself for that major shopping trip!

Another 2 gellys today, these were part of the Spring Collection along with another 2, DragonFruit and Papaya.

Greenberry is my 2nd favourite after Dragonfruit, I love bright colours.






They felt quite thick to apply, but I still needed to coats for full opacity, they were slightly patchy at one. Lychee is the neutral shade, reminds me of milky coffee, and greenberry is a really bright odd shade of green, I love it. Wish I had done my nails the other way round, I prefer greenberry to Lychee.

As always doesn't need a top coat, I had it on for almost a week, and it didn't loose much shine and didn't chip much either.

You can buy these from BarryM.com, Superdrug and Boots for £3.99

Did you get any of the spring range? which was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx