Sunday 7 April 2013

MUA: Lipstick, Power Pout and Intense Kisses

So yes I am doing a non nail polish related post! 

I am completely new to lip products, but since I started blogging and following other blogs I've been really tempted to try new things. My main issue with lipsticks is they usually make my lips feel dry, and with lipgloss they feel sticky.

Today I went to superdrug and got a massive bargain, didn't cost me a thing because I had points on my superdrug card, and I somehow ended up with Power Pout for 1p! As this is definitely new to me I would really appreciate any tips, my lips just seem to be naturally wonky, I think its the piercings! 

Ok first is Power Pout:


This is 'Irreplaceable' The power pouts are a new product, available online for a while and I have been waiting for them to come into the store, £3 each they are. They don't leave my lips feeling dry at all, and it has a really nice minty scent to it, this is a really nice shade of pink.

Next the lipstick:


The MUA lipsticks only cost £1!! I could have been there forever deciding which shade to go for, this is called Shade 5, this is one of the first I picked up and it has a little shimmer to it, and I was after a light pink so decided to go for it. At that price I can go get some more. Again this one feels really nice and doesn't feel dry after time. The bottom unscrews to a little lip balm as well, totally worth the price!

Finally the Intense Kisses Lipgloss:


These lipglosses are £2 and I went for 'Sweet Nothings' a bright pink. I didn't really like applying this, it was a bit streaky, dabbed the excess off onto tissue and it looked fine, yet again it doesn't feel sticky, the quality of these products for the price is so good, I am totally in love with this brand at the moment.

Have you tried any of the MUA lip range? any favourites?
Any tips are welcome as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx