Monday 8 April 2013

Sinful Colours: Timbleberry, Mint Apple and Cinderella Swatch and Review


Another bargain for me today! 

My boots points were just screaming at me to be spent, and after the success I had with the first 3 Sinful Colours, I got 3 more! Two of them I saw on another blog that I follow, and I really had to have them, its still 3 for 2 in boots and I had enough points just to get these 3.


 First up is Timbleberry - as strange name but it is a really bright red/orange/coral. Its a lot brighter on my nails than the pictures show, quite neon! I only needed 2 coats to cover my nails.


 Second is Mint Apple. Not getting apple from the colour but definitely minty. It has a subtle shimmer, which is really nice, I do love a nail polish with a shimmer! Only needed 2 coats to cover the nail, very pleased. I was after a brighter colour, more of a bright teal but when I saw they had this one in stock I had to get it.


And finally my personal favourite of the 3, Cinderella. When I saw this one I really had to have it! The review I read said it needs 3 coats at least, and even though that usually puts me off, I didn't care, I love it so much. I did need 3 coats, and probably could have done with a 4th. Its a baby blue with an iridescent shimmer, had it on all day and it hasn't chipped. It really reminds me of the colour of Cinderellas dress.




Took more pictures of this one to try and capture the tones.

Sinful Colours are £1.99 available from Boots, and get there before the 3 for 2 deal is over, how could you not!

Used any Sinful Colours yet?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx