Monday 1 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Collection - Blueberry Swatch and Review

First post of MANY of my Barry M collection. Over the next 2 weeks I will be going through the Gelly and pastels, nice spring/summer colours, we can at least pretend its spring.

Today I have gone for Blueberry. I haven't seen this one in the shops much, my Superdrug finally had 1 in stock and my mum bought it for me. I like the gelly paints but personally I am not bothered about having a high shine without a top coat. I really love the colours, but as I am a bit skint, I don't like paying the extra £1! 


Oh my god I love this colour. It is SO bright. It really stands out on my nails. It applied smoothly, quite thick, but I like that, and as you can see it has a hi-shine without a top coat. It was almost opaque at one coat, but I used 2 just even out a few streaks. You can buy for £3.99 from Barry M superdrug and boots.

Barry M are my all time favourite, before I knew it I had over 60 polishes. Great affordable quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx