Sunday 31 March 2013

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil - Its a trap-eze over Barry M Blueberry Gelly

So it's a bit of a late post. I was meant to do this on friday but I was too excited for my show, then I was going to do it yesterday but I was too busy missing the show!

Me and my cousin went to go and see Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour by Cirque Du Soleil, and I have been saving Its a trap-eze just for this show, being part of the cirque collection.
It was beyond amazing by the way, huge Michael Jackson fans, and this was just a great way to listen to his music. Not usually a fan of remixes but I love what they did to the music.

I will do separate reviews for each polish at a later date, I was just going to wear Its a trap-eze but I had blueberry on and thought I would try them together and it looks really nice.




 Its a trap-eze is a white base with lots of bright coloured glitter, the white isn't opaque so it gives a nice coating over another colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx