Tuesday 26 March 2013

GOSH Holographic Heroes Swatch and Review

When I first heard about holo nail polish, I started looking around for one that was more affordable than the china glaze range. I came across GOSH holographic heroes, but it seemed to be selling at double the price on ebay. Few weeks later I went to the superdrug in Manchester Arndale, didn't realise they had a GOSH stand, and there it was! At £4.99 its right at the top of my 'budget' limit, but I had to get it. I love it.






Its been a very strange day of weather here, bright sunshine but snowing at the same time, I was lucky when I had the time to do this, we had a small patch of sun so I went outside right away. The holo isn't as strong as china glaze, but it is still very impressive. The polish is quite thin, would require 2 - 3 coats for full coverage, I used two. 


This is the best picture I took where you can really see the effect. You can see the rainbow in it clearer.


These are how it looks in normal light, the first picture is inside, the second outside. It looks a lot more glittery than a metallic, its very pretty without the holo as well, I wish it came in more colours!

Do you like the holographic effect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx