Friday 22 March 2013

Invogue Hi Res Glitter Guilty Pleasure Swatch and Review

Fourth and final Invogue review tonight.

Unfortunately it is my least favourite. For me it was just too thin, I used 3 coats and it still wasn't opaque. It would be lovely over another colour to add a two toned shimmer, but on its own it just didn't work for me. Also I couldn't really pick up the colours on either of my cameras.

Guilty Pleasure is a 'hi res glitter' I would say its more of a shimmer, like the cocktail colours by Rimmel. This one, in the bottle has a lovely blue and purple two tone. It is easy to remove, not like a normal glitter. Available at superdrug.com and in store for £2.99 a great price! Pink and orange also available.


It is much brighter than my camera has captured. You can clearly see the two tone in the bottle. It was easy to apply but very thin. I will experiment with layering it over other colours I think.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx