Wednesday 27 March 2013

New York Color Expert Last Ink Stain and Bowery Black - Swatch and Review

As promised from the first NYC nail polish I bought, I went and bought 2 more! At a brilliant cost of two for £2.99! Available at Superdrug and some stores.

The first one being reviewed is Ink Stain this is a gorgeous deep midnight blue with a very lovely shimmer.


 It is very glossy! The images don't even have a top coat on. It is also very thick, I prefer thick polishes. I only used 1 coat here, honestly. My camera didn't pick up the shimmer, its very subtle but it is there. Sadly I cant comment on if it lasts 10 days because I was doing a few colours in one day. It wouldn't surprise me though, the formula is very nice.


Why is it that there is always one nail that always lets you down! This is my right hand and that awful nail was very week. All getting repaired now and staying away from acrylics. 

This post looked a little short so I will add the second NYC to it.
The second one is Bowery Black a grey shimmer. 


 I don't know what happened, but I appear to have not taken many good pictures of this polish, and its very nice. This one is thinner than the other, I used 2 coats here. It is quick drying. Again I struggled to capture the shimmer, its very subtle. 


I continue to be pleased with these polishes, next time I think I will pick up some brighter pastel colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx