Friday 22 March 2013

Invogue Feathers Effect On The Money - Swatch and Review

Third swatch of the day!
Feather effect. I first saw this on nails inc but they are too expensive for my price range, and I was intrigued, so I am happy to get one that is much more affordable. The feather effect polishes are £3.49 each available from superdrug.com and in store, also available in a peach, blue and white and a mix of blue/orange/yellow.

To describe 'On The Money' it is a clear base with bright blue and yellow strips of glitter. Good look on its own or layering over other colours.




 I only used 2 coats, I should have used more. To apply you have to dab and push the strips around to get cover. I was losing light by this point so I rushed a bit. I love this look, its very different to just having a normal glittery polish, I will definitely get at least one more colour.


It is very rough, I found after application, so a top coat is needed. In the future I will experiment with layering it over other colours



Another place to purchase invogue is on http://www.ohbeauty.co.uk/invogue-nail-polish they charge £4.49 each BUT it is free delivery! So it works out cheaper. Also available is the entire feather collection for just £13.47, for all 4 colours: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx