Sunday 17 March 2013

Boots Natural Collection Topaz, Champagne and Sugar Mouse

Looking around boots today and I was drawn to the natural collection stand. A lot of the nail polishes had a shimmer to them, and they were 3 for £5! I think the bottles they come in are very pretty, but thats just me.

They applied the same, bottle says to apply to coats, I went for 3 just to even it all out, it was a bit streaky in places. It took me ages to decide on the 3 colours there was so many! 

First Topaz a very pale, almost metallic blue, but not quite. 


The pictures don't seem to pick up the blue on my nails, it looks more silver in these pictures but the colour that you see in the bottle is the colour it actually appears on the nails.

Second was Champagne, a dusky pink, looks darker in the bottle than it comes out on my nails.


The picture is quite accurate as to how it looks in the bottle and then on my nails. I wasn't as impressed with this colour than the other, I wanted it to be darker.

Third colour is Sugar Mouse, a pearly white with a pink shimmer.


Again, the colour on the nails doesn't match the colour in the bottle, it looks much more white, but once it's on its very pink. It's a really nice colour, but not what I was after.

It seems to be hit and miss with these ones, at the price I would probably go back for more, if I was after a particular colour, very nice if you like the paler shades.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx