Saturday 23 March 2013

Revlon - 'Girly' Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Yesterday Boots were having an instore promotion 'give it a go' about trying something new, so I thought I would pop down, plus it was 3 for 2 on cosmetics! I ended up giving the red lipstick a go and buying it! I never wear lipstick let alone red.

The other favourite thing I bought yesterday was this gorgeous nail polish. Ever since seeing 'Its a trap-eze' by China Glaze I have been in love with glitter nail polishes that have a coloured base and I just don't have enough of them.


The base is a very pale pink with medium and small hexagon glitter in fuscia, purple and a pale pink. I had to dab it on and push the glitter around to cover my nails. I used 2 coats here, probably would get away with using a third.


A comparison of the colours in sunlight and in shade. I really love this, even though its not opaque, its different to a normal glitter. Did take a while to dry because I put it on quite thick. I love the shape of the bottle as well.


My camera can't do macro shots,  so this is as close to it as I could get to try show you all the glitter. They retail at £6.49, so slightly higher than my limit of £5 but I just had to get it. You can purchase at boots or superdrug instore and online.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I need this! Love the photos! I've been trying to forget about this one haha but may have to order it online - my Boots doesn't have it :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I saw it and I kept going back to it, because they were a bit expensive for me, but I need more of the glitters in a coloured base so I had to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this in the shop, but i was unsure about it, i love it on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx