Sunday 17 March 2013

St Patricks Day New York Color High Line Green

So as its St Patricks Day, I thought I would link this new nail polish.
Never used NYC - New York Colour before, saw it in Superdrug in my town and it was £1.79 each or 2 for £2.99!! Had to get two obviously.






This is an amazing colour, perfect for today its almost grass green, or four leaf clover.. Only used 1 coat, it doesn't really need another, probably would use 2 if I was going out. I can't get over how much I love this colour. It dries glossy, as in the picture, no top coat needed, and it does dry quickly.
Next week I am definitely going back in to town to buy some more, probably another 4 colours. Or online if I feel particularly impatient.

They are available to buy in selected superdrug stores, http://www.superdrug.com or the official website http://newyorkcolor.com/en-GB

Any one else like their collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx