Sunday 17 March 2013

Rimmel London Cocktail Colours - Shirley Temple

After seeing a few reviews for these polishes I had to buy one. In the shop when I first saw them they didn't look that good, but actually on, they look amazing. 

I went for Shirley Temple which is a bright orange with a gold shimmer, almost pieces of glitter, but removes easily. 




Still waiting for my camera, so I have tried to get the colours in there. The last picture you can really see the gold that comes through in the right light. It took 3 coats to get it opaque, it may have done with 2 but it looked a bit patchy on some nails. 

Rimmel London Cocktail colours are available from Boots and Superdrug at £2.99. In orange, purple and red. I have seen a blue and green around the internet, but not on those sites. I really want the blue!

Do you like the cocktail colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx