Thursday 28 March 2013

A England The Legends: Saint George Swatch and Review

A special one today! Saint George, part of The Legends collection from A England. Now usually these are £9 available from the website, but I was naughty and got this for £4.89 off eBay. I am all about getting a bargain after all!

Its at times like this I wish I could figure out how best to use my camera! This polish is so gorgeous, really tried to capture the holographic effect.




I think you can see it best in that second picture. It is very thick, but that isn't a problem for me, it goes on so easily and what I have on is one coat! I haven't used a top coat either so it has a lovely shine to it that lasts. That is all it takes. I had it on for 4 days and it hadn't chipped which is good for me. Its a dark emerald green with a lighter slightly gold shimmer.


This is the polish without direct light, and as you can see its still very pretty, unlike the other holos I have it doesn't turn into a metallic polish.

Coming up in the next 2 weeks, lots of Barry M. When I started this I bought too many new and slightly expensive polishes, so I am on a spending ban and going to work through my 60+ Barry M nail polishes.

2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty teal! i think a england come up with such amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do! I want a few others, but will have to wait now.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx