Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Barry M Collection - Glitters

I had a missed parcel today and I am pretty certain that it is my nail polish order from Superdrug, which hopefully I will be able to put up tomorrow!.

So while I wait I thought I would start going through my Barry M collection. I have over 60, they bring something new out, and I can't help myself.
Today it is the glitter collection they brought out last year. I haven't done them all, just picked 5. Glitter polish is such a nightmare to get off I thought I would do one colour per nail. 



I dont like the pictures, I am still waiting for a good camera so I cant do individual shots. Starting with the thumb we have: 

Amethyst: I don't like this one. It looks nice in the bottle, with the blue and purple glitter, I think the silver ruins it, when I put it on it just doesn't look right, to me. I only used 2 coats, so compared the others there is a lot of glitter. I think I might put this in my 'To Sell' pile.

Ruby Glitter: I love this one! Small and medium black glitter with the pink, it is exactly how I wanted gold mine to be, which is one I didn't do because I don't like it. This one was harder to get on, have to dab the glitter on the cover the nail. Used 3 coats on this one.

Pink Sapphire: One of my favourites from this collection, using 2 coats here, had to dab it on a bit to even it out. Bright pink glitter with iridescent glitter. I love the colours that come through in the light.

Rose Quartz: My other favourite, its very thick and I only used 2 coats here. Medium and small sized pink glitter, I don't know why I like it so much, its a very nice colour.

Yellow Topaz: I picked this one over the silver one because I think it shows up more. Looks great over Barry M Gold Foil. Same as the rose quartz, only used 2 coats here. Its made up of medium and small pieces of glitter.




Glitters are still available from http://www.barrym.com @ £2.99 each also in Boots or Superdrug where you can usually find an offer.


So that is the first of many posts about Barry M.
See you tomorrow!
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Barry M's glitters, so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I was disappointed with some of them, but when its Barry M i just had to buy them all

      Delete
  2. I love Barry M polishes but I only have a few (no sparkly) that were sent to me. Great blog lovely:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx