Saturday 6 April 2013

Barry M Gelly: Dragon Fruit Swatch and Review

Still working my way through Barry M! Today I went for Dragon Fruit, part of the spring range of Gelly paint, they released 3 others and I have another 2 of them: Lychee and Greenberry, both coming up in the near future!

Dragon fruit is a gorgeous pink, slightly brighter than a baby pink, and it does have the most subtle of shimmers,  personally I can barely see it myself, and I definitely couldn't pick it up on the camera, even when I went outside into the sun!


 When I first saw the colour I wasn't wowed. I love pink, I have lots of pink, how many pinks can one person have, and I bought it because I read about the shimmer, which is almost non existent, but putting it on today I really love it. Its such a nice colour, and is perfect for these hopefully sunny days we have ahead. 

I found the formula quite thin, and I just about got away with 2 coats, no top coat used as its supposed to have a hi-shine without a top coat.


Barry M Gelly paint retails at £3.99 and is available from Superdrug, Boots and Barry M . Boots at the moment is 3 for 2.

Do you have any of the Gelly range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx