Wednesday 17 April 2013

Rimmel London Pear Drop Nail Polish Swatch and Review

Another post tonight! making up for the lack of them.

I saw another blog I follow (Imagination in Colour) review this nail polish and I just HAD to have it. I just love the colour.


How would I describe this colour?? It doesn't exactly bring to mind pear drops but I do love it, its so bright and its not plain, which I love. I used 2 coats to completely cover the nail. You can get these polishes from superdrug or boots for £2.99. Yet another perfect colour for summer! what do you think?

Also feeling quite proud of my nails in these pictures! I have never had my nails grow so long and be as strong as they are now. I got recommended to use Nail Envy but thats just too expensive, so I am using a rimmel repair and strengthener, they are doing a good job!


1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you for the mention, and I agree your nails look super! :D :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx