Friday 26 April 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Paint: Atlantic Road and Station Road Swatch and Review

Another post while I am in the mood!

Another collection Barry M released this Spring was the textured nail paint range, I was skeptical at first because I was worried the texture would go through me, so I didn't want to go mad and buy them all. I got Station Road because all the reviews I read mentioned that it had a shimmer to it, and I love shimmer in a polish, and I got Atlantic Road because it was most appealing from the other colours. They are very similar to the pastel colours.

I was pleasantly surprised by the texture, it's slightly less rough than a breezeblock and I just find myself stroking my nails when it on.


Just a quick picture to show the golden shimmer.


I used to coats to cover the nail, first coat is quite thin but sorted with 2, they do take a while to dry I found, longer than normal nail polish. I found removal was ok, not as hard as glitter to get rid of!

The textured nail paints also come in a pastel green and pink and retail at £3.99 from BarryM.com, Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried any textured nail polishes? what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx