Thursday 23 May 2013

Blogging Edge: Whats In My Bedroom

Something different tonight, this is a little campaign ran by Blogging Edge. I can't do a before and after,  I don't know when my wardrobes are coming so I thought I would just do as it is.

My house is quite big, but I have so much stuff, it just looks cluttered, I am waiting for 2 new wardrobes to replace my awful messy canvass wooden structures that I have at the moment.

As its a rented property I can't really decorate :( If I could I would have  leopard print wall paper on one wall :)

Since I started living alone I have been needing to give my room a sort out, this is my motivation, I cleaned under the bed a while ago, its full but everything under there, can't be thrown away. 


My Bed: I love my bed, its huge and so comfy. King size from Ikea and its all mine now, its years old and takes up lots of space but I never want another bed.


Bedside Cabinet: I don't have much make up, and it end up in the bathroom and the back room, but this is where I keep my favourite stuff. On the shelf underneath is a bag full of make up too, but this is what I use mostly. There's usually a little mirror on there but it migrated down stairs and I am in the process of putting it back..



Books: books and more books. I love to read. The 3rd picture are my favourite collection. Game of Thrones, Stephen King, True Blood, Harry Potter and a few others. I have moved a few times and this is my down fall. It really clutters up my room too but I don't care, I need my books.


Lilys Drawers: These are my daughters drawers. I keep them in my room because its just not worth putting them in her room, she's 2, they will be all over the floor! To the right is a little alcove full of bags of clothes up until about 5 years. Under my bed a gigantic bag of clothes that are too small. I can't wait for her to be old enough to have them in her room and get myself some space back.


Pole: My favourite part of my room, and why such a big room is so cluttered, need quite a bit of space. It's not every day you find someone with a pole in their bedroom, but I love it.

I refuse to take a picture of where my clothes are its just too messy, hopefully when my new wardrobes are here I can take some tips from http://www.emoov.co.uk/home-staging/ about tidying up my room. I don't need to make it look good enough to sell, and I like the lived in look but its definitely missing something, I also need to apply it to my backroom, which is just as cluttered! 

Hope you enjoyed the tour around my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx