Friday 10 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish: Frozen Yoghurt Swatch and Review

Second MUA post of the day, another nail polish that has been begging to be bought, standing out on the shelves. I bought this as part of the 3 for 2 promotion in superdrug, MUA are also running 3 for 2 on their website at the moment, I shall link at the bottom of the page.

Here we have: Frozen Yoghurt



When I was doing my nails in my poorly lit room, I thought it looked more lavender than it has turned out, once the light hits it, there are more purple tones than grey. Good formula for this one, only needed 2 coats. Part of the new MUA nail polish range, with the super cute mini essie like bottles. I think its too dark to be considered a colour for summer, but definitely one for autumn, which we may experience soon than usual the way the weather has been!

MUA nail polish retails for £1, just £1. They have lots of colours, I own 3 from the new range now, and I have just ordered Koala Bear which is a grey, so look out for that in the next week! 

I can't believe I have only just discovered MUA, I thought because they weren't very expensive that they would lack in quality, but they really don't I have been very impressed with all my purchases. I have a bit of everything from them now and my collection continues to grow!

They are available from superdrug and the MUA Store, both of which are running a 3 for 2 promotion at the moment.

Will you be getting any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx