Monday 27 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish: Koala Bear

The penultimate nail polish in my MUA collection, so far, I haven't finished with my buying just yet. 

Bit of a disappointing one for me though :( 



As you can see Koala Bear is quite patchy, and this is at 3 coats, I just can never be bothered to do more, if it needs more than 3 its not worth it. Which is a shame because its a really nice colour, I love grey. I think if I layered it over something else so I wouldn't need so many coats it would look better. It dried quickly though just like all the others. We can't have everything 100% perfect, and MUA are so amazing anyway I don't even mind, I will find a way to make the grey work!

All MUA nail polishes are £1 and available at superdrug and online at the MUA store.

Do you have any tips of what I could layer it over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx