Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mini Superdrug Haul inc Sleek, Accessorize and Maybelline

Today I had to do something that made me sad, so I took the money I was saving for my birthday and went shopping. While its still 3 for 2 in superdrug I was determined to buy a Revlon Lip Butter, but when I got there none of the shades really stood out for me, I think I need to look around swatches, so if you have any, post the links! 

Instead I bought Maybelline colorsensational in Mauve Diamonds, I was running out of hope until I picked this one up, the packaging alone was enough to sway my decision, and then the colour is really nice too.


The other amazing thing about it, is that it smells of oranges. Its gorgeous. I like this colour, I have a few like it now, it doesn't stand out but theres a bit of glitter, this isn't an overly in depth blog so I won't be swatching.

Next is the Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish in Frosting. It's described as a tinted lip conditioner.


 I was a bit worried how the colour would turn out, but its a nice tint to the lips, it does seem to highlight any dry bits, so next time need to make sure they're all gone. Has the usual vanilla scent, and it does leave my lips a bit soft.

Third thing I bough, I always struggle for a third item is the Accessorize Eyeshadow Palette in Lovely Day.



Been looking at these for a while I am drawn to leopard print like a magpie, but they are quite pricey at almost £9, it wasn't my favourite selection of colours but I love the case, I think it has a nice balance of neutral shades and brights. Way too many to swatch! but I did try a few and they are very pigmented, definitely worth it, if slightly expensive for me.

So that was my superdrug spending. I also bought a few extra bits from other shops I want to show off. 
Two amazing dresses for like from H&M for £2.99


 And my new bedding! Been after a bedding like this for ages, only £20 in primark for a king size, such a good price.


So just a quick one today, even though Lily isn't in school, the holidays throw routines out the window, got plenty to blog about just need to organise myself a bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx