Friday 10 May 2013

MUA Cosmetics Nail Polish: Bold Blue Swatch and Review

Another 3 posts today, taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer in superdrug. Two of which will be MUA related. The nail polishes I purchased today have been looking at me since they came out, just asking to be bought and I finally did.

I have become obsessed with MUA, they have a 3 for 2 offer on their website, which I will link later, I bought another nail polish, an eyeshadow palette and a lipstick, so look out for those in the next week.

First up today is Bold Blue





I love how bright this blue is, as I am from Manchester, I would describe it as City blue. I found the formula quite thin for this one and had to apply 3 coats. They dried quickly enough. Part of the new nail polish range with improved bottles, looking like mini essie bottles, very cute, quite small but for the price of £1 who can complain.

The brush I did find a bit too small, but I have large hands, poor me.

You can purchase MUA from Superdrug and The MUA Store - both currently with 3 for 2 deals.

have you tried the new polishes from MUA?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx