Thursday 23 May 2013

MUA Cosmetics Nail Polish: Strawberry Crush

This is the latest polish I have decided to review, have another 3 MUA polishes to get through yet! 

I have also just been told about pic monkey so I hope my pictures look a bit nicer now :)
Still working on trying different things out, I really wanted round edged photos though.

So back to strawberry crush.

This is a bright pink, I would say a barbie pink, but also reminds me of the crusha milkshakes, you know the red liquid that you add milk too, haven't had those for years!




I found strawberry crush to be a little on the thin side, compared to the other MUA polishes I have tried so far, I managed two coats for the pictures but would be better with a third, I just get too lazy to apply that extra coat. It dried quickly and I am on day 3 without any chips. It is part of their new range which come in little bottles, like mini essie bottles, very cute.

The nail polishes retail at £1 each, and they are such good value, you couldn't ask for more.

You can buy them at superdrug or online at the MUA Store, both of which have 3 for 2 deal at the moment, thats 3 nail polishes for £2! I have stocked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx