Saturday 4 May 2013

Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish - Tangy Tangerine Swatch and Review

Just digging through my collection of swatches that I have written up, got my nails painted a nice colour so the new ones I got today will have to wait.

I got this a few weeks ago, it was even before London there was 3 for 2 on Rimmel in superdrug. I needed a 3rd and because I don't own a pastel orange I thought I would try it. 




I like this colour, its not too in your face orange. I used 2 coats to cover the nail, I didn't use a top coat either so that shine is from the polish.
I would like to see this with a matte finish, really need to get a matte top coat but the only one I can find is Bourjois and thats a little bit expensive! 

Rimmel can be purchased in Boots and Superdrug, the nail polish is £2.99 each.

This feels like a really short blog, what am I missing out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx