Wednesday 15 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish: Lush Lilac Swatch and Review

Second of todays nail polishes from MUA: Lush Lilac.

This is definitely my favourite of all the pastel shades, I just think it suits me really well, not just this one but there is a Barry M one which is slightly darker.


 Lush Lilac is gorgeous! It has slightly pink tones in some lights, I hope you can see how its favourite of all the pastels. Same application as all other MUA polishes, the first coat is quite thin, but two coats sort it out fine, I am using 2 coats here, it could possibly do with a 3rd because its slightly patchy, if I was going out I would put on a 3rd. Dries quickly. Part of the new MUA range with the super cute mini essie bottles, the small brush I found awkward the first time I used it, I have large hands, but now I can use it fine.

All MUA nail polishes retail at £1, brilliant! I will slowly collect them all at that price. You can purchase them at Superdrug and online at MUA Store, both of which have 3 for 2 deals on at this moment, hurry before they end!

Which is your favourite MUA pastel?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx