Monday 20 May 2013

MoneySupermarket Inspect a Gadget 7" Allwinner Android Tablet

This was a nice a little find! 

I got it from my cousin, MoneySupermarket want you to review one of five budget items: e-reader, tablet, portable DVD player, pocket HD camcorder and MP3 player. I graciously chose the tablet. It was a hard decision between that and the DVD player.

I was thinking for something to keep my daughter occupied, and myself. The tablet only being 7" is a good size for a toddler, I plan to download some children apps for her on it.

Back to the tablet! It is available in several colours, me being me, chose pink.







 It is already charged, which is really good, I hate buying new things then having to wait a few hours to charge it up. My old phone was an Android so I have no issues trying to figure out how to work it. It only has a 1 GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and 4G memory but for £50 you can't really complain. I purchased off amazon on Friday and it arrived today, nice and quick. The average battery life is 3 hours, not a lot but will last well for a child playing a few games.




It already came with a few games installed: Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja, I quite enjoy those games so that was a nice surprise. I tested out the 'Play Store' to download a free doodle app and I had no issues connecting to my wireless or downloading the app. It has flash and you should be able to watch BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc, great to catch up with your soaps if you go away. It even has a camera on the front, its not the most detailed camera but could be fun for taking a few photos of friends, if I had friends to take a photo with :P
So all in all I am extremely pleased with the tablet, especially for the price, you can't really ask for more, it may run a little slower than a smartphone but for me its just a bigger version. I would definitely recommend this to someone who was looking for something portable and wont break the bank.
Inspect a Gadget is run by MoneySupermarket Click Here to find out more.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx