Sunday 5 May 2013

MUA Eyeshadow Trio - Chocolate Box

Second MUA post of the day.
Had this eyeshadow trio for a while, there were so many to choose from I couldn't decide, I'm not sure what made me go for this one, one of the browns is almost purple, that could be why.

I haven't done an eyeshadow review before but I wear it every day so I thought I would give it a go.



I haven't yet tried to apply it like it shows on the back, a little guide as to where they go, I am not that good at applying it so I would just try it my own way and hope for the best.

The first swatch is the bottom circle, obviously, and it is a peachy colour, all 3 are shimmery. The second swatch on my arm is the one on the right a chocolate brown with a golden shimmer and the third shade is the one on the left, in the palette it looks slightly purple but turns out more brown.

Ever since I bought the undressed palette I have liked wearing different neutral shades, I used to only ever wear black eyeliner and black eyeshadow.

The trios are £2.50 available at Superdrug and MUA Store. I need to try out the baked trios next but I definitely haven't seem them around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx