Thursday 30 May 2013

Mini Invogue Nail Polish Haul

I bought a few polishes from Invogue when they first came out, but since them I have only seen them in one superdrug so I haven't bought any more.

You can see my other reviews here:
Hi Res Glitter - Blue

Felt it was time to while I had some money in my paypal and superdrug had free delivery over the weekend.

This time I got two metallics which I didn't get any of last time, and another suede effect, my absolute favourite.


First is green sheen, a teal metallic. It had very good coverage on one coat, but as you can see all the brush strokes I put a second on just to even it out. Dries quickly and I think its a great stand out shade.




The second metallic I got is passionate, a lovely lavender colour, almost like the Barry M foil but slightly darker. The same application applies to this as to the other one.

The 3rd polish is my favoutite, suede effect hot gossip





 Had to take a few extra photos. The 'suede' effect, is a matte glitter. I am still after a matte top coat, but this will do until then. In the pictures its just once coat. Its a lovely dark pink I can definitely see me wearing this one a lot.


 Invogue is the more affordable range from Eye Candy and available at Superdrug.

They range from £2.99 (metallics) to £3.49 (suede) they have quite a few other effects too, a really good priced brand, I hope they bring out more in the future.

Another place to purchase invogue is on http://www.ohbeauty.co.uk/invogue-nail-polish they charge £4.49 each BUT it is free delivery! So it works out cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx