Saturday 18 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish: Moody Mink Swatch and Review

I have a big pile of MUA products to work through oops. This nail polish today then I will try for one a day from Monday, got 2 more polishes, 2 eyeshadow palettes and a lipstick.


My aim is to buy every single one of the new nail polishes. Obsessed much?

Todays polish is Moody Mink. I would say its more mauve in person but I just can't seem to pick up the purple on my camera..



I found it hard to capture how purple it is, it keeps showing up grey, probably to match the miserable weather we keep having, but I assure you its more purple than it looks.

It applied so smoothly, it was quite thick as well, still needed 2 coats but you wouldn't think it only cost £1. Dries quickly as well. Same as all the new polishes they come in a cute little bottle, which is like a mini essie bottle.

They retail at £1, which is just amazing, the definitely don't look like thats all they cost. You can purchase them at Superdrug and online at the MUA store, both of which having a 3 for 2 sale right now.

What is your favourite MUA polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx