Sunday 26 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish: Mud Pie

Still working my way through the MUA nail polishes I bought.

Up today is Mud Pie. Its a great colour, it reminds me of hot chocolate.



 It has been the sunniest day for weeks today! Got out in the garden and sorted it out, looking as nice as it can be. I even did the garden after I painted my nails and they haven't chipped! Mud Pie is a nice and thick polish, I am always so pleased when I don't need more than 2 coats. I haven't even used a top coat and its nice and shiny. Like all MUA nail polishes they dry quickly as well. Its a nice chocolatey brown, I have been after a brown nail polish for ages, they are usually too light, this is perfect.

Really pleased with this, especially as the one I tried before it wasn't so good (see tomorrows post).

If you want to own this lovely shade you can for only £1. Available at superdrug and online at the MUA store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx