Saturday 4 May 2013

MUA Power Pout - Crazy In Love

This is the second power pout I have bought, and had to practically go on a mission to buy it! One superdrug in town didn't have it, but the one in the arndale did, but only just! 

I am obsessed with MUA, at least once a week I pick up something new because they are such good quality for the price. I got the eye primer the other day, how have I never had one of those before, its great.

Out of all the lip products I own, I wear these the most, they feel nice and they don't fade easily.


Today I got 'Crazy In Love' a nice purple, I have wanted a purple for ages but they are all really dark and I might as well be wearing black. This one isn't very dark at all, not as dark as the packaging.


I can't take photos of my lips, they just look odd so arm swatches it will have to be! Shown here in 2 different lights. I never see it mentioned so it might just be me, but I swear they have a little minty taste to them at first.

Power Pouts are available from Superdrug and MUA cosmetics, they only cost £3! I do keep meaning to pick more up but my local Superdrug doesn't have many. Not sure which to get yet.

Have you got any of the power pouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx