Saturday 25 May 2013

MUA Eyeshadow Palette: Undress Me Too

Finally caved in and bought it!

In my mission to own every palette I thought I would buy this one. It seemed like it was very popular when it came out, due to it being very similar to another extremely more expensive brand, I can't personally comment because I would never spend that much on eyeshadow, when for an amazing £4 you could buy this one.


When Undress Me Too first came out, the shades didn't wow me into buying it. But now that I have been trying new things I really like them. Unlike all the other MUA palettes these ones have names. I love the gold ones, I haven't had a gold eyeshadow yet, can't wait to use them. Instead of the usual black colour, this palette is white, I like it, I don't think it looks cheap.

This is the top row with the barely visible 'naked' at the bottom. I like to take a photo with the flash on because it really highlights how shimmery they are. I haven't used a primer on my arm but when I wear them I use MUA eye primer and it really makes them stand out and last all day. My favourites on this row are 'devotion' 'shy' and 'fiery'


The second row has quite a few darker shades. Starting with 'tranquil' at the bottom. Just one shade that really stands out for me and that is 'wink' its a nice copper. 

All palettes are available for £4 each from superdrug and online at the MUA Store, the 3 for 2 is still on! 

I am scheduling another 2 MUA posts over Sunday and Monday, coming up are 2 nail polishes in Koala Bear and Mud Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, all comments are welcome and appreciated :) xx